NEW!!! Crafts are now indexed for easy reference!

Search Miss Ginger's FABULOUS World!

Custom Search

Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Home, Sweet Home.... briefly!

This jet-set life is gonna be the death of the Gingers... both of them!!
Miss Ginger had to get her tired ass up at 5am this morning so she could get to Newark in time to catch a 9:15am flight back to Houston, because Boy G had a meeting (for which he was NOT prepared!) that he had to attend! After sitting on the tarmac for almost 2 hours the plane finally took off (%$#in Newark!) and Miss G slept most of the way home. Upon landing, it was straight into downtown to work, then home to unwind, relax with the kitties, and, oh yeah, work. I'll do that later.
Tomorrow is a big shin-dig with a 200+ slide powerpoint (blech!) and catered food (blech!) and awards (blech!) and so much koolaid Miss G will be vominicious by the end of it!

But then, she has one more snuggle with her kittehs, then it's off to NOLA for Decadence!! Where, certainly, there will be lots of this:








this:







and this:










And. if we're lucky, we''l see some of this:










this:










and this:











All made extra-special by copius amounts of this:











And, just to exercize my evil side a bit, Miss Ginger may even have to have a bite of this:




We promise lots of pics!


BTW- if you like the boys on here, check out http://www.kevscave.com/. Always lots of hotties!

13 comments:

Coelha :B said...

Welcome back home!! :)

David Dust said...

You evil EVIL BEEYOTCH!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Miss Ginger Grant said...

It's on Canal Street, ho! Told you ya shoulda come to Decadence! Still not too late!!!!

Howard said...

My, my, Miss G, you do have a busy schedule. Enjoy Decadence (although I have no idea how one can help but enjoy being decadent)

Wonder Man said...

have fun and be good

miss alaineus said...

welcome home and have fun on your next adventure. i think five blocks of quick walking works off a shot of absolut!


xxalainaxx

he's so good looking antall!

Dannelle said...

A little excited there? Have fun again- sorry that work had to get in the middle of your fun!

OUTIN: you must be kidding!

behrmark said...

Oh Miss Ginger! Methinks you should snatch that hunky daddy bear in picture #2 - if not for yourself then for me!

Have a decadent time! Behr Hugs!

mistress maddie said...

Girl, have a real good time down there and have many drinks for me, (like I won't be drinking up here) I'll be partying with some frat boys in State College for their kick-off game of the season! Are we ever home?

Beth said...

Oh, Miss G, you so baaaad, teasing DD like that! Hey, has David ever been to NOLA? How about a GingerSnap weekend in NOLA sometime? Woot!

Have fun, hon! XOXO Beth

Joy said...

Have a good time, jet setter!

Good idea, Beth! I'm going to NOLA October 10 and am taking Amtrak from Memphis. I could do that again, and wouldn't it be fun if some of you could join me on that ride!

I'll be asking about places to eat and other recommendations but won't be there long - Saturday evening until Monday when we get on the cruise ship.

patricia said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Patricia

http://dataentryjob-s.com

Beth said...

Lots and lots of pix Miss G!!!!! Please! I can dream, can't I? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails