1. Miss Ginger got tired of the stupid subwoofer in the family room not working, so she pulled the whole AV cabinet out from the wall to see if there was a loose connection. In the process, she managed to pull something else loose, and now she can't get anything except the main zone to work. Miss Ginger gets very cranky when she doesn't have her soundtrack following her from room to room!
2. It's a dreary, cold, gross day outside and the fireplace won't work! At first it kept shutting itself off, so Miss G thought the sensors needed cleaning. After she did that, the fucking thing won't light at all!
3. The garage has gotten infested with fleas... again! Miss G just got rid of them last week, and now they are back with a vengeance! Why fleas want to live on her bare garage floor is beyond me, but there are thousands of them!! It's better than having them in the house (knock on wood!) but just barely, especially during costuming season when Miss G spends most of her time in the garage! She can't work in there until she bombs it again!
and, if all of that is not bad enough....
4. She has a fucking oral thrush infection for which she is taking 2 different medications, and isn't supposed to drink!! Of all the things to get- a fungus in one's mouth! It sounds way more disgusting than it really is, and Miss G is beginning to think the treatment may be worse than the infection!! How she got this she will never know, but the dentist said it probably happened when Miss G had the stomach flu a while back, and her "flora and fauna" weren't at normal levels to suppress the fungus, so it took root. Ick!
5. And, because Miss G is not drinking, she is not sleeping well. At all. Which makes her cranky. And bitchy. And very unpleasant to be around!
So, she is going to keep her bitchy ass at home all weekend and try to get some of this costume knocked out. Thanks for listening... the kitties tuned me out hours ago!