Miss Ginger never really thought of herself as "fearless" person, but recently Bob and Edder put a meme on their blogs listing their fears, and it made Miss G realize that she doesn't have a lot! Really, there are just 2. Snakes, for sure. Growing up in South Lousiana, most of the snakes you are apt to come across are deady, so Miss G has always had a healthy fear of them. And as I've grown older, and have lost my mom, I have developed a healthy fear of strokes. I'm not scared for a stroke to kill me- I'm not afraid of death. I'm just afraid of being left without my occupational abilities, unable to take care of myself. That would suck, and it's been my primary motivation for losing weight.
Other than that, I don't have a lot of other common fears:
1. Bugs. We have roaches in Texas that have to pay taxes. They gross me out but I'm not scared of them.
2. Heights. As long as I'm on a stable surface, they don't bother me.
3. Vomit. Again, grossed out, but not scared.
4. Public speaking. Give me the microphone and get outta my way!
5. Hurricanes. Healthy respect, yes. But I survived Ike and it was pretty bad.
6. Losing friends and relatives. SO MANY people who were important to me are already gone. I can and will survive!
I thought this was a really thought provoking meme! What are your fears?