But not enough to shut the bitch up! She has lots to say so she's gonna talk right through it!
I did get a sweet email from Dr. M. this morning letting me know that my mouth might be a little sore and that I should "free-base" on ibuprofen! I little sore!- oye! Thank God I like soup! Although it is feeling better by tonight!
Back in my little Marriott in Metairie- it's like I never left! I did remember to request "down-free" this time!
I snagged this little tag from Chicago Dan's site. A day without gays? What would happen?
1. Department stores across the country would be a mess!
2. Everyone's hair would be a mess!
3. No one's phone would work if the lesbians participated.
4. Many schoolchildren would stare at blank chalkboards all day.
5. Dead air on the networks as Ellen, Suze, and many others behind the scenes called out sick.
6. There would be no crafts on "Martha" because there would be no one to do them for her.
7. Bravo would just broadcast a test pattern all day.
8. Gym equipment across the nation would rust and sit idol.
9. Patrons in restaurants would wait HOURS for their food!
10. People would die and suffer as Drs., Nurses, X-ray techs, and other medical professionals took the day off.
The list goes on and on.
Miss G isn't sure if she will participate- unemployed drag queens are much less effective at moving the agenda than successful professionals, but the concept is thought-provoking. What else would happen if we had to endure "a Day without Gay?"